Saturday, January 20, 2024

Waiting All Morning - What A Day!

 Patrick had his MRI and CAT scan this morning. We were up and out the door by 7:45 am. We arrived at Kaiser where they took him in the first time - which was a good half hour wait. When he came out they gave him the "barium" for the next one. We had to wait an hour and a half before they would take him back in. So, after about an hour, I went and walked around Kaiser. Then when I came back in, he hadn't gone back in yet. It was long after though. 

We came home around 11:30 am. Patrick was tired, so he pretty much took a nap. 

I went downstairs and cut 21 labels for QOV. I needed to have some more ready. Then I ironed them and now have them ready to put on the quilts. 

There were three labels by the ironing board that I had from last time. Now I should be good for a little bit. 

Debbie came by and we cut backing and batting for 2 quilts. We talked about the one on my wall. I need to get to work on that. Told her about how much Patrick has to pay for his chemo pills for the next couple months. (VERY HIGH) 

After she left, I sat and played on my tablet. I was going to do a label or two but didn't. 

Poor Patrick, he slept pretty much all afternoon. I did make an apple crisp that turned out pretty good. So, with baking and sewing labels, I decided to take a break. At least I found time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...