Thursday, January 11, 2024

Rainy, Windy Day At Home

This morning I didn't want to get out of bed till 9:30 and even then, it was questionable. I just wanted to stay in bed. That's not like me, but I think I'm just getting tired of what's to come.  

I spend a good part of the morning and part of the afternoon playing games. Trying to not think of things that are going on. 

Then Patrick said I should go out and walk. When I looked outside it was raining. The day was so gloomy that it's no wonder I didn't want to get out of bed! So, I decided I better go and work on my beading. That way I could listen to my book and be happy. 


Two rows later it was time to eat. After supper I put another row on. It felt good to get 3 rows done today. I could have done more, but wasn't in the right place then. I'm seeing the ear show up on the photo. It doesn't look really good close up, but from a distance one can tell it's the ear. 

Presentation was today and Debbie handled it. She said she missed me. I guess they kept doing to her what they do to me. Everyone has questions and concerns just before presentation - that have nothing to do with presentation. She did good. Said they gave out 9 quilts today. She has some to bring to me. Three need labels and one need bound. I told her I can let Colleen know about the ones that need bindings. 

I've got this. I will do fine, just need to get back to my crafts. I'm having a hard time because I can lift anything over 10 lbs. Gallon of milk size. That is hard when I have laundry and other things to do. Oh, well. 

At least I got myself up and busy working on my beading. That's what makes today Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...