Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Working On "Fireplace Sophie"

 This morning, I slept till around 10 am. I surprised myself but it felt good. Lately I seem to want to sleep more. Thinking that's my way of healing with cancer. Who knows. I will see the surgeon tomorrow about my surgery on Tuesday. 

I played games and Patrick made some Peanut Brittle. The thermometer didn't seem to be working right. So, I'm thinking he over cooked the brittle. 

I sat and worked on my beading. 

There isn't much change from the last time. With only 2 rows getting done. It's a slow process and takes a while to come to life. It's slowly coming together. 

While I was working on my beading and listening to my book, Patrick was on the phone with AT&T. We have them for cell phones. The bill was huge. He was asking about the bill and trying to get it down. Of course, they weren't understanding him, and he was getting frustrated. After a good hour, I think they got it worked out. Hard to say. We were being charged for stuff that I really don't think they should have charged us for. We got rid of a couple things as well. It was all supposed to have been worked out when we traded in the phones. Of course, the military discount didn't show up. They told him it could take 3 months before it shows. What a pain! They have the paperwork, approve or disapprove of it, don't take 3 months!

I'm still coughing! Hate this cough! At least my lungs are clear. lol 

My day was quiet and calming. I was able to take time to sit and bead. Try it, that's a good way to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting. 

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...