Thursday, April 9, 2020

A Day Of Beading

Today I got up and enjoyed a few minutes of playing games.

Then when Patrick went outside to work on finishing up his water pressure job, I decided to bead. (And laundry).


I finished the beading of the actually photo. Now I'm just finishing up the border. I was surprised to find I did 9 rows plus 2 rows of black. It's looking really good. Now I can do the beading at my chair without worrying about all my beads getting mixed up.

I then went through all the beads, and marked them down so I know what I have and how much. It felt good to get all my beads accounted for. Some of them were taken off the list for the Polar Bear - which I wanted to get updated. I will be working on that next. It will go faster. I'm just thrilled I was able to get this done! Not quiet done, but the inside is done. I'll finish it up tomorrow. Then I'll work on the hooks later. I need to work on those so when I need to see Sharon, she'll show me how to hook them in.

Happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...