Monday, April 13, 2020

Another Monday Gone By And A Broken Bead

This morning I was up and getting ready to work on another cross stitch. I couldn't decide on which one I wanted to do. I was going to do the Mayflower, but I went downstairs and checked the kits. I found the Santa kit that had the enlarged pattern. I then got to work on trying to get the floss lined up so I could get to work on it. THAT WAS A CHORE! It took me an hour or more to figure out what went were.

I had sent a message to my doctor about my arm going numb this morning. She set up an appointment for me to be there at 2:30. So, Patrick and I had to go to the doctors to find out it may be a pinched nerve in my neck. Also had her look at a mark on my cheek. I got a few things to help fix both. We'll see.

Went to Winlock grocery store to find out it wasn't stocked like Phil thought and it cost more then going to Safeway. Well, we shopped anyway.

Came home and had supper. Then I went and worked on my beading.


I worked on the Polar Bear. Just as I was finishing the row where I wanted to stop, a bead broke! It was the row below. I tried to fix that one and I ended up with another bead braking 2 rows down. UGH! They were the same type of bead. I believe it was one of the ones Sharon warned me about. I' debating on taking it all out and redoing it with a different bead. I will think about it. If I can fix that bead I will. Hard to say.

We all know how we really don't care for Mondays, well that's the way I feel about this Monday. Not a lot went the way I wanted. Patrick and I worked on cinnamon rolls and he screwed up the filling. Then he screwed up the cutting. I couldn't win. He was getting mad at me because I wanted it one way and he wanted it another. Oh, crap. I give up. Another Monday is gone and I'm hoping it stays gone! Then I can get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...