Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Still Working On Keeping Busy

This morning was a good morning. I was up and moving around before Patrick. I do enjoy having time to myself. I know he wants time to himself at times. They's usually when he goes outside to the garage. I haven't been in the mood to go downstairs, so I haven't done that.

Today was a different story though. Sharon called to see if I had some quilts that needed quilted. I told her I did have one. Faye was going up tomorrow. She came to pick up the quilt as well as take Debbie's batting and backing for her 2 quilts. Looks like Bill is getting 4 quilts from our group. I was telling Faye it looks like we will be able to complete all our requests if everyone keeps going with quilts.

I decided I wanted to work on my beading. Sharon and I were talking about where we were on our beading. It got me wanting to get the Polar Bear done to start on the Snowman. I'm thinking about getting the Snowman started, so I can get get moving on it when it's time to work on it. Not there yet.


Got another 10 rows done. I actually thought I had more done then that. I was thinking I was closer to 15 rows. Oh, well, I'll try and get more tomorrow. It's now at 64/207 done. It's fun. I'm really enjoying this one. It's coming along great.

I decided I'm really not in the mood to do cross stitch tonight. So, I'm going to play a few games for a little bit and then plug my tablet in. Not sure what I will do when I do that. I'll check it out later when I'm in the mood to do something else. Who knows, I may go back and bead more.

It's getting interesting now. I'm starting to loose interest in my crafts. I need to keep going and I need to keep busy. The weather is a little "sad" as it's hazy. I enjoy the rain, but today it didn't help me. I'll work on getting myself "picked up." I should be laughing to keep my spirits up. I'll go look for a comedy movie or something.....or wake up in a good mood. lol - Tomorrow will tell. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the audio books and I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...