Saturday, April 25, 2020

Hello Saturday! Another Day Gone By....

Well, here we are back to Saturday. Not much has changed. Not much going on.

This morning I played a few games. It's going to be interesting tomorrow, as Patrick and I have decided to "go off the grid" with computers, tablets, and phone. We won't be doing anything on the net, but I will be doing my blog at the end of the day.

I went downstairs and got my two cross stitch pieces ready to go. I sewed the extra on the ends, then I put the smaller one on a frame. The bigger one will go on the frames I'm using for the precious moments piece.

The next thing I did was get working on my "Bead Tool 4" and bought the program. I then got to work on getting a pattern or two done for myself. I took a couple of photos that Katt had from San Diego. I'm going to have fun with this program. I've been looking at my photos to see what will work. Then Patrick suggested something (can't tell) and I made a pattern to do for Christmas. Next I went through and bought some beads. I'm working on buying beads from High Street Bead Company. I asked her about a couple beads I needed and what I could use instead. She had all but 3 of them.I was thrilled when she said 2 of them came in yesterday. She's looking for another one for me. If she gets them, then I'll have all the beads I need to make this. It's about 6 x 6". I hope it turns out right. It will go fast at that size.

After all that, and changing things up and starting over. I decided to get some sourdough going. I will give it to my neighbor. I will make some cinnamon rolls. I have those ready to go. They will raise over night and hopefully will be great. Usually the first raise is about 8 hours, but this one was only a couple hours.

Then I wanted to work on my cross stitch. I should have gone and worked on my beading, but I needed to get back to taking out all the outline stitches that were around the flowers.



It was one of those days were I TRIED to take out outlining stitches...carefully. Have you even done that?! Well, some of it was almost easy, the rest of it was pulling out some of the flowers. I was getting to the point that all of it is out, and I will have to probably go back and redo some of the flowers because they loved to fray! I guess you can say my stitches don't come out! I have a lot of trouble to get the stitches out......because they don't want to come out! At least that says I know how to cross stitch - enough so they have to be ripped out! What a pain....but once its over it feels a lot better and not frustrating. Then I can get moving again. I will get this done yet. It's taking a lot of my patience. I guess I have more patience then I thought! Still haven't figured out who's name is going in the bottom of the tree. It's going to be interesting. I'll figure it out one of these days.

It's Saturday and yet another day goes by. I will be busy working on stuff tomorrow, since I won't be working on the computer or tablet. It's going to be interesting what I get done. May be walking the floor for all I know. That will get my exercises that way! lol But yet I will still hope to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...