Monday, April 6, 2020

Another Day.....Had To Go Shopping

I slept in later than I have in years. Patrick asked me if I was okay. I was. Just couldn't get up. Not sure if that has to do with depression or just being tired. Patrick said I was snoring a little last night. That means and I agree, that my allergies are acting up. UGH

I set up a list of stuff we needed at the store. I was hoping to get more flour but Patrick said they were out. I sat in the car while he went in. He was gone awhile. I watched people coming and going in the shop. Patrick wore the mask I made for him. I only saw one other person wearing a mask. I was shocked. Guess this area doesn't care. He said the distance was good, but no one had a mask on. I found out 1 person died from Lewis County of the Virus and there are 13 confirmed cases. At this rate, it's going to grow into more! Wonder how long it will take. They had a per-session (sp) for the police officer that was killed. It went from Centralia to Adna. We didn't go, didn't know when it was. Wondered if it was while we were out in town because the town was crowded with people. We went to the post office so I could mail out my kit to a gal in Finland. I had my mask on (the only one there), but they had a shield of plastic between them and me. They wore gloves and kept control of the credit card machine. She worked buy wiping down the computer, cc machine, then got my stuff done. Gave her the credit card, then she did the clicking, wiped off my credit card and gave it back to me. That was the cleanest place I've seen yet! It was awesome to see them taking good care of themselves.

We came back home. I got laundry in the wash. Then Patrick brought in the mail. My beads arrived! I was thrilled! Now I can finish my birds!!


Now I have enough of the beads to finish my birds.

That got me to work on my beading.


The good news is that I got 5 rows in. I am now at 430/446. It's coming along nicely. I can't wait to get this done, so I can clean my table! I have so much going on the table, that I need to clean the table cloth. I'm hoping it will be soon. I'm really wanting to clean the table cloth and get some of the crumbs off it. If I put the beads away, it will take awhile to get them set back up. UGH. I can do this!

Now I'm watching a comedy Western movie. Since Xfinity has free movies till the end of the month.

It felt good to get out. I'm getting tired of being home every day, all day. But I know it's for the best. At least our state has behaved, but I'm worried they will mess that up. If we get out  before all the Virus is cleared up, then we could start all over again with having to stay home. I just hope the East Coast realizes what they are putting us through. We have to wait on them to get rid of the Virus otherwise someone coming or going from WA will bring it back. Not helping us.

In the meantime, I try to keep up on my mood and am happy to stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...