Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Into Week 3 Of The Virus

Today started out like it has over the last 3 weeks. It's hard to believe it's 3 weeks, because it feels like 5 weeks at times.

I called and talked to mom. We got going on her family. I received a message yesterday from a gal that was looking for more information on her family. It turned out that she was the daughter Orville Matheson (WWII Veteran) wasn't the father of. His wife - while he was at war - had an affair. So, before Orville came back or just after he came back, she let Orville's sister Margie adopt her. I had been trying to figure out where she was and I wanted to figure out which one she was. It turned out Vicki's daughter contacted me. So, mom and I were trying to figure out about her. Then I got the email saying she was Vicki's daughter. That put a LOT of stuff together. She had 2 half sisters, but they have passed already. I don't have much on her mother, but I am working on it. I sent a message to someone who had who I think is her, on findagrave. So, I'm going to try and figure out it. I also did 3 of Orville's letters on my "Letters From the Past" as well as redo the blog.

Then I decided to go and work on my beading. I really was enjoying it today.


The good news is that once I got started, I just wanted to keep going. Then I had to take some out and fix an area where the bead was really loose. But I was still enjoying working on this. My count right now is at 421/446 rows. I'm so close! I can almost taste it! I quit to work on my exercises.

Then I picked up my cross stitching.


I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I'm working on the boarder and it's coming close to being finished. Then I can get the rest of it done. At this rate I might get them both done at the same time. Maybe, maybe not. We will see. I haven't figured out what I want to do next. I really need to think about it.

In the meantime, we are home and enjoying being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...