Sunday, April 5, 2020

The Sun's Coming Out

This morning I was up early thanks to the sun.

I enjoyed a little time to myself. Then when I got going, laundry was on the list to do. I also wanted to get some dessert going.

I started out with beading on ths Polar Bear peyote beading. While I was starting to bead I thought I could get some dessert going. So while the machine was going I heard a thudded sound. Thought maybe my beater dropped. I kept going and Patrick was working on getting my machine fixed. I washed everything and he worked on my mixer. Come to find out, all these years it wasn't set right. He took care of that. So, now it should be better. Too funny!



I made a oatmeal cake. It turned out pretty good. It's from the website.  If I remember later, I will put the link in here. It's really good.

I worked on my beading the rest of the afternoon.  It's going faster than the birds, but then it's smaller too.


I'm on row 19/220. It's coming along nicely and faster.

As the day goes,  I quit and got back to my crossstitching.


I added some outlinand worked on some flowers.  If we watch a movie tomorrow then I will try to get closer to fi ishing this.

At least today was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...