Saturday, April 4, 2020

Busy Making Masks

Today we were enjoying the morning. Then Patrick suggested we take a walk later today. I agreed. Then I went downstairs to work on a few things.

I ended up cutting backing and batting for QOV quilts - 2 because I was out of red for the 3rd one. Called Sharon and she reminded me that she had a bolt of red that she was holding for me. So, the next time I go up, I'll pick up the red and we'll be back on track. At this rate we will be going through the backing faster than usual. I'm going to have try and get more money from FB again. We are running out. But with the way things are right now, it's not time to ask for money. I don't know what we are going to do.

I got to work on face masks. I wanted to be able to put a "filter" in the mask. So, this one I can, and it's washable.


The big one in the back is Patrick's. I wanted to have a mask that covered him better. I had 2 others and gave them to Sherry today. I gave her the batting to go in the mask for filter.

Once that was done, I did my FlossTube. I showed a lot of my patterns. I still need to figure out what I want to do next.

After all that, I came back up and started working on my beading. I got back to my Polar Bear piece. Luckily I had already done 3 rows. Trouble was, I didn't know I did the 3rd row, so I did it twice. When Patrick asked what row I was on, I realized I was on row 5 but doing row 4. So, took out the 5th and 4th row to get back on track.


I'm on row 6 I think. There are 230 rows, so not as big as the birds. I'm just hoping my beads come in soon. In the meantime I'm working on this one.

Now it's time to call it a day. I'll finish watching the English comedies that Patrick likes and then call it a day.

Stay safe and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...