Thursday, April 23, 2020

Another Quiet Day, As If That Will Change

Today was another day of the usual, I think. I did enjoy getting some cooking done.

I started out with laundry. Then I went to beading.


I had a row done when mom asked what I was working on. So, I sent her a photo and sent it to her. Then I got working on it, and realized I made a mistake around three rows back.



As I'm typing this, the internet went down. So, I'm going to keep typing and add the photos when it's back on.

The photo I'm hoping to add - is of all the beads I had to take out. It took a little while to put them back in. I decided to keep going and if I had more trouble I would quit.

I took chicken out for supper, and it was only 2 thighs. Patrick went to the store to get some more since I was frying chicken. I tried a new recipe on my tablet. It was buttermilk fried chicken. It turned out really good! Loved the crust! We have some left over and I love cold chicken, so that will be nice. I was disappointed that I didn't need to make gravy because the milk grave after frying chicken is awesome. We had corn on the cob with it.


Then I went back to add another couple rows on it. I really like the way it's coming along.


While Patrick was at the store, he got some bananas. He wanted me to try making some chocolate bananas.


They turned out really good. They are frozen. So, I'm actually trying a lot of new things. It's getting to be interesting. So far I've been fixing stuff that Patrick will eat. He's the picky one.

I'm still not quiet there for cross stitching. I've been thinking about the next project. I think I know now why I quit working on it for awhile. I'll get back to it soon. I just wish I had used another background piece. I think ti would have turned out better if it was a blue, black or green.

At least I'm able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting/Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...