Sunday, April 26, 2020

Guess The Days Are Running Together

Today I was up and looking for something to do. At first I thought it was Monday. After checking with Patrick, I realized it was Sunday. With having to stay at home, it's hard to keep my days straight some days. 

I decided to work on my beading. I was able to get a couple rows in before having to bake the sourdough bread I made for the neighbors. We had cinnamon buns this morning. They needed to raise more the first time, but they did raise pretty good for the short time we had them raise the second time. They were awesome! 

Patrick worked out in the yard for a little while. It was a really nice day. While he was there I was working on my beading. I called and talked to mom and Sherry. Both are doing good. I texted with Katt, and was surprised when I sent her a photo of the Polar Bear that she wanted it. Told her it's hers and it should be done by the time she gets here. 


I'm now at 80/207. I worked 75 to 80 today. I wanted to get more but so much was keeping me busy. AND it was "off the grid" day!!

After baking the bread


and giving it to Teri. I got going on supper. 

After supper, I went to work on my cross stitching. 


I'm beginning to realize WHY I put this away! I ended up taking out that area in the blue. It took me an hour or more to get it out! I guess my cross stitch work is good, because it doesn't want to come out! Lucky me! I took it out in the afternoon, so when supper was over and it was time to cross stitch, I could get moving. 


I replaced the mistake and then got moving on other areas. 


I then worked on the angle on the left side. I'm now beginning to wonder if I cut too much fabric off the sides! I may end up with an inch and a half the way I'm going. It will be interesting to see what the right side looks like. I'm beginning to think this piece is one of those I should just chuck! Nah, I'll keep going. I also found a fish downstairs that my mother in law was working on. I'm almost thinking I should finish that too. I will see about it. If I keep coming across it, I will be getting to the point it needs to get done and out of my way. We'll see where that goes. 

So, with not having the computer, tablet or anything else electronic, it is a little hard not to go and look information up, check my email, and see how things are going with life. I was lucky enough to be able to do my blog. So, the hard part is not to look at anything else and go to bed without playing a game. UGH. 

It's a productive day. I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...