Friday, April 10, 2020

A FINISH

This morning I got moving on getting my beading done. I wanted to finish it since I only needed to do 6 rows of black. It went quicker because I didn't have to count the colors that I add to the piece. All black and that went fast. I did notice that my work got tighter as I went.


While I was beading, Patrick was outside fixing the steps. He worked outside most of the day.


When I went out to talk to Patrick, I found Sophie waiting on me. She can't stand it that I go outside without her. lol


I finished the Wild Birds while he was outside. It turned out great! I'm really happy with the finished product.

Then I cleaned up the table. I got the table all set with my next project - Polar Bear.


I'm all set to work on it. I will get moving on it tomorrow - maybe. Now I want to finish the cross stitch Spring Cat. I'm so close to getting it done!


I worked on the outlining tonight while watching an old movie. I have a lot more to do, but I was glad to get about an hour in on outlining this!

Things are going great when it comes to my projects. I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...