Sunday, April 19, 2020

Starting To Feel Like "Ground Hog Day"

Remember that movie, "Ground Hogs Day?" That's what life has been feeling like lately. Get up, play games, do laundry, bead, cross stitch (or whatever), watch movies and then go to bed. Get back up and start all over again. All because we are "stuck" at home. I'm beginning to think Patrick is getting as tired of it as I am.

So, after games, I beaded.


The head is coming along nicely. I'm now at 43/207. I am really happy with this. It's coming along nicely. I may finish this at this rate. LOL

After I did that, I decided to join Patrick to watch TV. We watch a movie that was really good. I enjoyed it. He finally picked a movie to my kind of movies.

I finished one book on audio books and I started another. I'm getting a lot done.


I decided to start back at the top. So, I rolled the piece for me to work on the top. I had a few things that needed done I worked on the left side of the top tree. I am almost finished with the right side of the tree.


I need to add the halo's and put the shoes on the one under the cloud.

I really got a lot done. I did end up taking out part of the tree on the left. The second "cloud" area down, I took out about 3 times to get it right. I was getting frustrated. I couldn't count right. But once I got going then I could add the girl on the top. It will be awesome if I get this part done soon, because I don't have much to do to the section where I rolled it. I'll then get to work on the bottom part. So, surprisingly it won't take as long as I thought it would.

Patrick was just telling me the internet didn't like the song thing they had on TV yesterday any more then we did. I laughed. We watched about an hour and I think we only heard 3 songs we liked, but most of it was advertising. It wasn't a "pick me up" but a "put me down" thing. I liked the Disney show were they had you sing along. Now that was a good "pick me up." I know Lady GaGa meant well, but her show was a piece of crap.

Life is getting harder to be able to just stay home. I'm not going to protest, because I don't want to get the Virus. I'm not going to get together with others, because I don't want to get it. But it does tick me off when others don't care. They don't wear masks, they don't stay 6' away. They just don't care that they may have it and are sharing it. Life is hard. But I know we will get through this. I know that as much as I believed it when I was a kid overseas and we had to do without. There was a time in Turkey I had to do the same thing I'm doing now. Staying home. It went on for almost 4 months before we left. Dad watched over us to make sure we didn't get in trouble with the Turkish people. We had to be careful. We can get through this, I've done it before and it goes back to normal. We all can do this.......while I stay home, being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...