Thursday, April 16, 2020

What A Day!

This morning, Patrick and I decided it was time to do spring cleaning in our bedroom. We generally do that about once or twice a year. It really didn't look like we did it in a LONG time. I couldn't believe how much dust come out of that room! It was so dusty I was wearing a mask. The dust was on my dresser (it's tall) and my stuff animals. I vacuumed the stuff animals. We moved the bed and got under there, took the window out and washed that, plus got the curtains cleaned. It was a good couple hours of cleaning. It lightened the room and felt good to have the room cleaner again.

I bought some fabric for the Mayflower piece. I wanted the right color. I'm not sure if I got it, but I will decide when it comes down to it. I also bought some peyote beading patterns. One is Mickey and Minnie! I love those!!

After all that, I was working on my genealogy. I got a few more names added, looked a few more names up and watched my tree grow. I was able to get a few more names to Patrick's tree as well. It's been awhile.

I was baking bread today that turned out awesome.


I made them into smaller rolls. This would be awesome as a soup bowl.

Then we went to McD's for supper. It was okay. The fries was really good and hot, but the rest of it was not. I actually didn't eat it all.....which for me is something!

We watched the sing a long with Disney tonight. So, I was able to get some stitching done.


I took out that area in the circle. Then I got moving on replacing it with the right cross stitching.


It's in the lower left side. I've gotten that part replaced and kept moving down the page. I need to add a few flowers to the page and then I'll be done with page 3. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...