Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Back To Same Old Same Old

This morning I was up and enjoying a few minutes to myself. Then it was time to get some laundry in. Then it was time for mopping the floor and vacuuming. At least I got in some cleaning today.

Then I sat down and beaded most of the afternoon.


I was able to get 10 more rows done. I am now at 55/207. It's coming along great.

Then it was time for supper and I cooked. After that it was back to cross stitching.


I was able to connect the tree cloud to the top. I have a few more stitches to do to the cloud. I'm really close to having the top 2 pages done. Then I can finish the middle 2 pages. I need to add another angel in there as well. I did find where I did do the top flowers (outline) the way I was supposed to. I will leave it or go over it. Haven't decided yet. I wanted the flowers to show, I think, because I did the darker outline on them years ago as well.

We watched another movie. I'm getting a few movies in with this stay at home thing. I'm also getting a lot of my beading done as well. At this rate, I can start my snowman before too much longer. Guess that means I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...