Saturday, April 11, 2020

Getting Closer To Another Finish

This morning I was getting started with laundry but only got one load done. lol

I decided to work on getting my cross stitch done. I worked on it for awhile. Then we went out to eat, by going through "drive-thru." We took a hamburger to mom and dropped off a few things for her. She gave me some Safeway ticket. I was able to make enough points to get a $25 gift card. Patrick was saying we'll send that to Katt.

Came home and watched some more movies and shows. It's been a good day of doing cross stitching.


I've been working on getting the top done. I got all the stitches in. Now I'm working on the outlining now. I was able to get some of it done. I have a ton more to work on, but I'm really close. I am looking forward to getting another project done. I need to think about what I want to do next. I may end up doing the Mayflower piece that I have the cross stitch pattern enlarged.

We're still staying home because we have to. We are getting a little tired of having to stay home. That's life. I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...