Friday, April 24, 2020

Not Feeling Like Doing Much... UGH

Today started out slow....and kept going slow.....

I decided to do some sourdough pretzels. AFTER I thought about going downstairs to work on some quilt blocks. I just couldn't get myself to go down there and work on stuff.

We watched "Perry Mason" - the old ones not the new ones. I do want to see the new ones though.

We baked the sourdough pretzels.


They turned out awesome! One of the better ones I've done.

Then I finally got myself to go downstairs, but I didn't do any quilting - I got a couple of my patterns ready to work on.


I put all the Mayflower floss together. It's all ready to go. Now I just need to add the attachment to the fabric to work on.


I also picked out the colors for the Salem piece. I'm going to work on that as well. I have the fabric, (which is the background) and worked on the floss. I didn't have all them in the DMC because I used them on another project. So, I pulled out my favorite floss and looked for the colors that would work. It turned out pretty good. May have to put them both together when the time comes.

Came upstairs and looked at the beading programs. I couldn't figure out the free one. It was a good program but it hasn't been updated since 2011. The other beading program was just as good and has a lot of videos showing how it works. I tried it out. Then when I wanted to save the picture I wanted to do, it wouldn't let me. THEN I saw if I wanted to save it or print it, I had to get the upgrade for $50. So, I'm thinking about it. I think I will buy it, I'm just glad it's not $200.

Then I called it quits and decided I better get back to my cross stitching.


I finished the page. I also took out the outlining stitches that I was using for the flowers. I didn't like it. It was took dark. I was thinking I will do the same outline stitches that I used on the angels. It will be better than using the outline that the flowers have. They are way too light. I may get it right yet. I may just wait and do those last. I haven't decided yet.

I'm still at the at "not feeling like doing much" stage. I need to get out of the house! I need to see friends! I need to get my butt going!! Hopefully I'll keep up with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...