Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Had A Good Day

Guess yesterdays outing helped me, because I was in a pretty good mood. I have been getting a little teary eyed at times, but I'm getting through all this. It's hard when you have to stay home all the time.

I slept in today. Actually longer than Patrick. I really didn't want to get up, but I did. Once I was up and had breakfast, I was on the computer. I was surprised I didn't play games this morning, but I was wanting to get a few things done on the computer. I copied 4 letters for my other blog. Two of them were letters from my grandfather to my grandmother. He always called her "Kid" in the letters. Wish I knew where that came from or why he called her that. He was a good 10 years older than her, so maybe that was it. One of the letters seemed to be just before they eloped. He talked about getting a mattress and some furniture. It was interesting because he told her to get her cousin or someone else to bring her to him.

Once I finished that, I got off on getting some information on my genealogy. I had to write to a couple people. I also found that there was some questions popping up on one of my ancestors. I need to work on that information. I think what I had is from others. When I first got on ancestry, I copied other peoples information. Then I realized they didn't know who the line belonged to. I copied quiet a few and then had to go back and figure out why it was wrong and how to fix it, or delete it. This one I found today, I believe was one of those. I don't have the documented proof that I look for. So, I'm going to have to work on that ancestor to see what they heck I did wrong.

I decided I was done for now. I went and worked on the beading as well as cleaned the kitchen up and got laundry going.


I was able to get another 10 rows done. I'm now at 93/207 rows. It's really close to being half way! It's really coming along. I know Katt will like this. I'm just not sure why the background is black. I thought it should be water which is more blue.

After all that was done, it was time to call it quits and get to work on my cross stitching.


I pulled out the page for the right side. I need to fill in more, but the page goes down more. I need to roll this to work on the bottom half of the page. So, I went to the next page to get the right side going. I have a couple of angels to do.


So, the bottom part is where I'm working. There is more to go out toward the side. I'm holding my breath when it comes to how close I'm going to get to the side! I should have thought better before cutting the sides off. I think it will be okay, but I just freak out when it keeps going out toward the sides.

After all that, it's time to call the day done. It's another day that is over. It's another day of being home. It's just another day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...