Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter! - A Finish!

Today started out being slow. We slept in. Then we finally got moving around noon.

I worked on the bookkeeping. I was 2 months behind on our checkbook. I'm 4 months behind on Gunderson, but couldn't get on the website, so will have to call them. I think I keep getting blocked out after 3 months. lol After I was done, I found this in my bed.


Three guesses - yep Sophie. She doesn't do that very often. I just laughed. She was there a while.

After all that, I had to make a cherry pie. Patrick was wanting his cherry pie. I wasn't thrilled to have to keep working on his desserts when he wants them. Can't complain though, he does a lot for me.

I also got some more beads. I got a really good deal on them.

Once all that was done, I got back to my cross stitching.


My Spring Cat is now done. I did fix a spot that was missing outline after taking the photo. This is finally done.


The outlining worked out. I had do look on the photo to make sure I got the right outlining in the upper part.


I really like the way it looks.


This will take the place of the one on the wall - only for a while. Now I will have 2 to switch around. I'll work on the next 2 later. I need to go to the copy center to get more copies made for the next one. I do have one project that I have enlarged the pattern for. That will probably be my next one. I think it's the Mayflower one. I'm okay with that. I was thinking I would put the names of my ancestors around the outside.

I hope you all had a great Easter Sunday. As the saying goes, we come out of the dark to the light. It's a perfect time to believe we will all get through this. I thank everyone who is working hard to rid us of this Virus. I thank all those that are working every day to keep things going. If Patrick was working, he would be one that is out there working hard to keep things moving. We can get through this! We can became better people when it's over. God Bless everyone!

Tomorrow will be beading at this rate. Still in a Stay At Home order. We're good. I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...