Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Things Are Looking UP

Today the news says they are talking about loosing up the "stay at home" requests. I'm not sure if that's smart, but I can use a break from having to stay home all day. I'm a little worried that if they do, then we may have to do this all over again. Not only that, I think people will just start loosing up before they are given the okay. Now that it's out there, I think people are going to ignore the safety and do what they used to.

This morning I got a row of beading done. When I heard Patrick working on his power washer, I went out to see if I could help him. So, for about an hour and a half, I was outside with him. He did some other stuff while I water pressured the area between the house and the garage. That got me so shaky after it wasn't funny!

Try beading with your hands shaking so bad that you shoot beads around. I got it under cover. I was able to get to row 437. It's coming along nicely. I was happy to get as many rows done as I could.

I baked cookies and then decided to work on some family history. I wanted to get some of our family connected in Findagrave. I also wanted to heck out my new update on FWT (Family World Tree). I was able to load my family back on it. Now I have to do that with Patrick's family. I added more family members to my tree while I was at it. I need to add more. I was checking out the loading to the cloud part of the new update. I opened an account, but the more I read, the less I liked. It states they have all the rights to my information. All the work I did on my tree and put into the cloud under their account becomes there information. I don't like that. I put all my money and time into the tree, why would I give them the rights to it?! So, when it asked if I wanted to load it to the cloud, I clicked it off.

Looking forward to getting back to normal. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...