Tuesday, March 31, 2020

What Day Is It Again?!

The days are starting to run together lately. We don't have appointments and we don't need to be anywhere, so I really don't know what day it is half the time.

I did work on the laundry. I also got to work on my beading. The good news is that I'm at 417/446. It's getting there! I may have it done yet. I'm surprised at how quick I'm going through the rows now that I'm past 400. I'm okay with that. I did notice I'm running low on a couple beads. I had to go looking in my extra beads and the beads I have set for another project. I did have 2 of them. One was the lowest ones on my beads. I will keep an eye on the others and if I need to, will do another order. I have a couple places I can get beads, so not too worried. And they are quick in sending them to me.

Patrick played with Sophie while I worked on my cross stitching.


She was getting comical. I listened to my audio book and finished it while they were messing around.


When Patrick gave up on her, she gave him that look. I couldn't help but laugh.


While working on my cross stitching, I decided to work on getting the framing done. I also worked on the flowers above the birdhouse. I still have one more bird to work on, but that will wait. I really want to have the framing done now. Once that is done, then it will be easier to get to some of the butterflies and flowers, by knowing where to go. Some of my floss got away from me and I had to go downstairs to my flosses to see what color went in what hole on the cardboard. I figured out what colors that were missing in the card. Then I got going and working on this again.

I'm getting messages from my son, who works for Department of Health, telling me to stay home for the next 2 weeks and not go out. He's worried I might get the Virus. Makes me think he know more about the Virus then they are telling us. I won't be going out, because there really isn't any reason to go out. I've been home for the past 3 weeks, and another 2 weeks won't make any difference at this rate. Just as long as I have enough to do and I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...