Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Went Out Today - Shopping And Dinner

This morning we were up early and out the door to Safeway. We had a couple things to pick up. Not much, but stiff we were running out of. I wanted some more flour - NOPE - tortilla shells - NOPE - and a few other things.


Even stuff in the freezer was gone. I was able to get some fries but they only had 3 bags left. UGH I really wanted more flour.

We came back home and I worked on my cross stitch for awhile. We watched the a movie and I got a lot done.

At 3 pm we headed out to get some KFC chicken for cold chicken later. We went through the drive thru and then went to Arby's to get some supper. We pulled in a parking space and ate before taking mom her sandwich and fries. We did get 2 free shakes. It was GOOD! Made my day.

Came home after taking the long way around. There was an accident on the freeway where a State Patrol (Trooper) was air lifted to Harborview Medical Center. It had something to do with a car chase. Shame. I pray he is okay.

After we got home, I worked on my cross stitching. I really am looking forward to getting this one done.


I think the birdhouse is done, but won't know till I finish with the outline stitching.


So, am I the only crazy stitcher that put the "extra" piece of thread on the side so I can use it again? I don't care how small it is, but I want to use as much of the thread up as I can. Guess I'm afraid I may run out.

Patrick just told me the State Trooper was killed. It was our Police Chief's son! Oh, my God! Just because the "a****le" tried to get away! A thief that now will be charged with murder, I'm betting. How stupid are people?!! That sucks!!  And on top of that, tomorrow is 2 years since my father died. Not a good month for me!

Anyway, back to my cross stitching.


It's coming along pretty good. I'm happy with it so far. I'm getting there......Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...