Sunday, March 8, 2020

Another Interesting Day

This morning I was up and out the door by 8:45 am. I headed down to Longview to have breakfast with the travel league gals. I met up with them at the "car pool" place. I took Sahlee with me. We followed behind Kim's car.

We arrived at the bowling alley at a good time. We placed our order for breakfast. I ordered french toast, hash browns, and sausage. Out of all the orders, mine was WRONG. I got toast instead of french toast. They told me I didn't order french toast, because I didn't pay for french toast. Ticked me off! She wouldn't get me french toast. So, I had toast for breakfast...go figure! I hung around for awhile. Then headed back home, getting home around noon.

Then I pulled out my cross stitching and worked on it. Patrick had cleaned up the house while I was gone. I just need to vacuum tomorrow.


I now have the bottom half done - or at least closer to it. I will roll this tomorrow. I worked on the outlining and the middle flowers. I'll roll this tomorrow.

I worked on a pie before we headed out to bowling. Bowling night - and not my best night. At least I got better as it went along. I really thought I would loose my average by another pin. I bowled a 144, 169, 197.  We lost 2 games and won 2 games. At least I got better. I'm almost getting tired of bowling when I start bowling bad.

At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...