Saturday, March 7, 2020

With Retirement - Every Day Seems Like Saturday

This morning Patrick went to the couch around 4 am. He just couldn't get comfortable. I got to enjoy the bed to myself. I was still up early even then.

I was able to enjoy my beading this morning. I got another 4 rows done.


The third bird is really coming along. Now we can see the top of the head. I'm now at 345/446. It's relaxing.

Then it was time to go to the movies. We saw "Onward." It was really good. I even got emotional at the end. It's funny how an animated movie can make someone get emotional. After the movie we went to Dairy Queen to eat.

We came back home and I finished another row on the beading. Then I took a break and went to work on my cross stitching.


I am getting closer to being able to roll this. I worked on the top "bottom half." It's coming along, and I'm getting excited to roll this. I really want to get to roll this!

Every day I wonder what day it is. Patrick's home every day. So, I keep thinking it's Saturday, and then when Saturday comes, I think it's Sunday....go figure. We are home more then I used to be. It feels good, but at other times, I wonder where it's going from here. With the Virus going around, I don't want to travel much because of how quick it's going around this state. I'm not worried about it, since I'm going down to Longview tomorrow to have breakfast with my travel league friends. Then I will be coming back home. Tried to get Patrick to go with me, but he won't. We just seem to stay home all the time. He keeps waiting for the sun to come out. I'm just wondering when he's going to be back to his normal self. He isn't a "sitter" usually. He likes to work. No work. So, at this rate, every day is Saturday.

Today was my daughter's 31st Birthday! I wish I could have been there with her. She made cupcakes yesterday for her Birthday. Hard to believe she's 31!! What a day!

At least I'm a crafter or I'd go mad! It makes the day a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...