Tuesday, March 17, 2020

It's Getting Interesting With Having To Stay Home

Today started out with me wondering what I would do.

So, I decided I would go downstairs and cut some fabric for another QOV quilt.


I was able to get more blues and reds cut. I also got strips for the half square triangles ready to sew. I wasn't in the mood to sew, but I was in the mood to cut the fabric. I have more to cut, but I'll do that later. I did get a lot done. 

I finally got to the point of wanting to quit. So, I came upstairs to work on my beading. 


I added 2 more rows. Then Patrick came in and it was time to sit and enjoy his company and watch TV. Trouble was, I kept yawning. So, I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. 

After getting up and having supper, I pulled out my cross stitching. 


I worked more on the right side. It's coming along and I hope to finish it soon. Then I can work my way up to the top of the piece. The birdhouse is going to take some time, but it doesn't has as much work in it as the one I already did. I believe the one I have done is the Summer Cat. Not sure if I will do another one right away. It will take a little bit of thinking on what my next piece will be. I might do the Halloween one I have to do. 

With all this Coronavirus going on, I'm getting tired of having to stay home all day. I know I can go for a walk. I know I can go outside and enjoy the fresh air. But at the same time I do get tired of the walls of this house. It's a big house, but it's still tiring to have to stay home. I wonder at times if it's just because I CAN"T go out. You know how that is, when your told not to do something, you WANT to do something. When your told to stay home, you want to leave. It's funny how that is. I see on TV I'm not the only that feels that way. I saw how people in FL were "packed" at the beach. Why would you do that?! Why would you put everyone at risk?! I believe our state has behaved. Most of the cities are empty of people. If cars go by, it's usually the workers that have to work. If Patrick hadn't retired, he would be going to work every day. His job was "Waste Water" and is a job that you can't stay away from. Just like the Police and Fire Departments. I feel for those that have to respond for us. So, while they keep us safe, I'm staying home and working on my crafts, as well as keeping the house clean. Wow, what fun! - NOT!

In other words I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...