Sunday, March 22, 2020

Not A Repeat Day

This morning I was up and got breakfast going.

I worked on my beading. I'm thrilled to say I am now at 390/446 done. I was able to get 3 more rows done today. I'm getting closer to 400 and that's what I'm trying.

Then I did some cleaning up. I seems to walk in circles today. So, we went walking today. Ran into one of Patrick's friends from work. They were laughing. He also said the city was in trouble because Rick retired on Friday. All the higher supervisors are retiring. Some decided they weren't going to wait till next year. It's interesting how the city is going down hill. Patrick does get a call from his replacement from time to time.

Teri came over to pick up some bread. I made the bread last night and let her know I had one for her.


She asked for a favor. She asked me if I could hem her pants for her. I fixed the one that came apart, and then went back over to her place to have her put the pants on. I wanted to see where I needed to hem them to. So, I brought them back home to work on.


After walking and getting dinner ready.  I worked on hemming the pants. I forgot how much I really don't like hemming pants. It gets off when I'm stitching the pants. I finally got it done after I kept taking out some of it. It turned out okay after all.

I also baked some cookies after dinner. I couldn't help it, I was in the mood to bake. So, I baked chocolate chip cookies.

I took a photo of the cookies for my Paprika3 program. It didn't go to my gallery. I'll have to remember that next time. I do like the app that works for my recipes from the website.

Unfortunately I didn't get to do as much crafting as I would have loved to but I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...