Sunday, March 29, 2020

Staying Home Has It's Advantages

Today I slept in. Lately that's easy to do, since I don't have any place to go.

I got some laundry going and then I sat to work on my beading. I was able to get 3 rows done today, before I got tired of working on it. While I was beading, my half square triangle sheets arrived.

So, I headed downstairs to get some half squares ready. I was able to set up about 6 different sets. I then went ahead and sewed 3 of them up. I cut them and then cut them apart. I have 3 more to work on later. I was able to get 3 red and 3 blue blocks done. I'll be working on more later.


I was able to get more squares put together. I have plenty of squares to go with the half squares. Which means I will have plenty for a quilt top. I have 10 blocks of each color done. I need to figure out how many I need to be able to give them to Patrick to do a design.

After a couple hours downstairs, I came back up and worked on my cross stitching.


I have started the butterflies on the right and worked on the birds and flowers by the birdhouse. It's getting harder to decide on what to work on next. I'm close to finishing, but it's trying to figure out what I want to do next to get all I can out of the floss I'm using.

Being able to stay home has it's advantages when it comes to working on my crafts. I have more time to do them. I have more time to figure out what I want to do. And I have more time in general. I don't have to rush out to meetings, nor do I have to go to the store for stuff. So, I can't complain because I'm Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...