Thursday, March 26, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY

Today is my daughter in laws Birthday.  She's a sweetheart!

We went to Safeway (still no flour) and then dropped off her Birthday gift. We gave her my Winter Roses I just finished a couple weeks ago.

Came home and watched some TV news.  Depressing but we'll get through it.

I decided to work on my beading.


I am on row 400. So I have 46 more rows plus the black border to do. I'm excited about getting this done. It's coming along nicely. 

I was going to work on my crossstitching but decided to play games instead.  Needed some fun.

Patrick trimmed his mustache and ended up cutting it off. I have been laughing about it all day. Can't help it.

At least I had another day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...