Friday, March 27, 2020

Raw Emotions At Times...I've Got This!

This morning I heated up the downstairs to try and get a few things done. Patrick got going with cleaning the glass in the dinning room cabinets. While he was doing that, I cleaned up the spoons that are part of the collection mom had while we were growing up.

I went downstairs and ironed the backing for the quilt I have down there ready to go to Bill. Bill has pneumonia right now, so it's not looking really good for him. I told everyone that we weren't to take any quilts to him when the Virus started up. So, it's not our group that would give it to him. I called and he was working on his breathing. I'll call Sharon tomorrow to see how he's doing. They sent him home, so he's there with her.

I did work on some variation 9 patch blocks. Then I called it quits. I didn't have 2 1/2" triangle square paper to do the 2 1/2" half square triangles. I came up an ordered it from Amazon so I could have it by Monday. I have to make some more half square triangles before I can keep going.

Came up and we ordered a pizza. They delivered. After that I worked on my beading. Got 3 rows done. I'll try and start earlier on it and see if I can get more rows done tomorrow.

After the news, I worked on my cross stitching.


I finished up the bottom of the birdhouse. Then I rolled it. Now I can work on the top area. I may try and roll it again tomorrow. It's coming along so well. I just love this.

Yes, my emotions are raw. I don't know why, but I can watch TV and something sad hits, I cry. I read information (like my renewal of my drivers license) and I cry. GO FIGURE! I cry when I hear someone else has died because of this Virus. I can't talk about my family without crying. I have to laugh to get myself back in control. Patrick laughs at me and asks why am I getting so emotional. I'm loosing it. I laugh because I don't know why I'm so emotional. I often wonder if the anniversary of my fathers passing has something to do with it. I worry about family. I almost wonder if my "six sense" is telling me something. I really don't know. I'm going to be fine. I'm getting through this. I'm not depressed enough to freak everyone out. I will get through this and get back to normal. If I really know what normal is - lol.

I'm doing great and I'm still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...