Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Staying Home Lately

My son works for the State of WA. So, he's pretty much telling us the Virus will be here soon. He wants me to keep mom from going into crowds. I love him dearly because he's worried about the family getting sick. At least we have someone looking out for us.

I got some laundry going and then worked on my beading. I had a big bead that was bothering me. So, I decided to go and take it out. That was a main CHOIR! I could not believe how the beads started shifting. It worked and it's not so noticeable, but I can still tell there another big bead in there. But at this point I'm not going to worry about it. After working on fixing that bead, I called it quits!
I decided to work on my cross stitch and keep the laundry going.


Of course I had Sophie telling me she wanted attention.


At least she fell asleep. But it kept me seated a little longer than I wanted to be. I finally had to get up and do my exercises before going to back to my work.

We've been trying to stay home and not go out. Then again, there isn't anything to go out for. Patrick did take stuff to Goodwill and then the dump. We've been cleaning out some of our stuff lately. So, it seem work out keeping us at home more. I really don't like crowds, so I'm okay with not going out to a crowded place lately. Not wanting to get anywhere close to the Virus, even though it hasn't made it to our county yet. When it does, it's going to be like wild fire in this county.


I'm really happy with how I was able to go from one page to the next without having to frog it. The center part is getting done, then it's a awhile before the bird house shows up. I'm working on the sides to get it up there. I will be able to do more outlining again in a few. It's looking good and my get done about the same time the beading is done. Looking like I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...