Friday, March 20, 2020

Trying To Get Back To Normal...As Best We Can

Today I was shocked at how late I did sleep in.

Once I did get moving, I got started with vacuuming and laundry. I'm still behind on my laundry.

While the laundry was going today, Patrick was outside in the yard. So, I sat and watched a couple of my shows on video.


I found a few mistakes that needed to be ripped out. The flower I started up on the top, had to come out and so did some of the post on the left side. I was trying to figure out what I was thinking last night. But then lets not forget that I was flinging beads yesterday, so why wouldn't I make a few mistakes on this!


After all that was fixed I got moving on putting the next bird in. I'm also working on the top of the birdhouse. I think I'm back on track. I spend the afternoon and evening working on this when I could. I didn't do any beading, because I didn't want to be flinging beads again. lol

So, it's getting back to normal aif I can call it that. It's not normal that I have to stay home and it's not normal I can't go to my meeting. But all in all, it's close to normal, so I can't complain. I just wish the younger people in the states would realize they are risking their lives. I'm thankful my two children are being safe.

At least part of  "normal" is being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...