Saturday, March 14, 2020

Decided To Stay Away From TV Because Of The Virus

This morning I enjoyed a little time playing games. I wanted to get back to normal if I could.

Since we didn't have cake last night, Patrick and I had it for breakfast - which is usually rare for us. I will say it was really good.


It was really delicious.


I did a good job on this one!


I was able to work on my beading and listen to my audio books. Patrick watched TV. I enjoyed working on the birds today. I've been getting more done and I'm actually 7 rows closer to being done. I'm now at 367/446. It feels good to finally enjoy working on this again.

Later I decided to call it quits. Then I sat down to watch TV with Patrick. While I enjoy my time with him, I cross stitch.

I was working on "fill-ins." As I was outlining I found a few missing pieces. It's really coming along, but now I'm at the middle area where there is a big gap between stitches. So, I'm going to work my way up to the point where I can work my way in. I may have to roll it up to get to the area I need to, to work my way down.


I worked on the outlining. The flowers look pretty good now.


The flowers on the left side are coming along as well.


I was working on the outlining in this area as well. I'm enjoying how this is coming along.

At least I wasn't having trouble with frogging. It's been a better day today. I did get to hear some of the news today. I'm not really worried, I'm just hoping it doesn't get too close to home.

I'm not as depressed as I was yesterday. It works out better keeping the news off. It not a good thing to listen to the news all day long, and that's what we did yesterday. I'm happy to say Patrick and I have been watching Downton Abbey. Patrick had got the CD's of the whole show We are getting through the first session. I love the show.

The only thing I'm not getting used to, is Patrick watching TV and me serving him every time I get a drink. Can't wait for the weather to get better - speaking of which - it snowed today! I want the sun!! That way he can go work in the garden. lol

Today was one of my better days - being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...