Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Another Day Waiting

Today started out pretty good. Had to get my laundry going again. Funny how I keep forgetting to put it in the dryer. I tend to take longer doing laundry that way. lol

We kept busy. I worked on my beading for a couple hours. I was able to get 2 more rows done on the beading. The good news is that I am now at 50 rows to go. That feels really good to be that close to finishing it.

Then we went for a walk. It was nice to have the sun out while we walked. It's supposed to rain off and on for the next few days. We are going to try and get out to walk more. It's not a good thing to just sit around the house not doing much. At least we aren't eating a lot either.

I did make some banana blueberry muffins today. They turned out pretty good.


I only got a small batch but that's all we needed.


Decided to take a good photo of them. Then Patrick took the plate and ate them.

Then I got back to my cross stitching.


I was able to get a lot of outlining done. I also finished a few stitches as well. I will get to roll this after I get the flowers put on at the bottom of the birdhouse. I'm getting excited about getting this one done as well. I still haven't figured out what the next kit will be. I have so many. I would like to the do the one I ordered and still waiting on.

So, even though we are having to stay home all day, I'm getting through. It wasn't easy today because it's the 2nd anniversary of dad's death. I'm still upset over what happened to him, but he always told me "shit happens and we get over it." I'm getting there. When I see other treated the way he was at the home, I often get mad about it. Why his age should have anything to do with it, bothers the crap out of me.

I keep working on my crafts and stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...