Sunday, March 1, 2020

It's Sunday...And I Had A Good Day

This morning I needed to get some bills paid. That was my first project. Then I needed to get laundry going.

Once all that was started and going, Patrick went outside to work in the garage. He found my yarn and I told him to go ahead and get rid of it. It's older stuff and there wasn't a lot of the same colors. I want to get some good yarn, so I'm working on what I need to order for Dan's afghan.

Since he went outside and I had laundry going, I sat down to work on my beading. Woohoo! I was able to work on my beading!! I've been wanting to for the past 3 days!


I think the third bird is started. You really can't see it in the photo, but I do think it's starting up at the bottom where the tree. I'll see if that's the case. I'm now at 340/446. I can't wait to get to the last 100 rows.

Then it was time to go bowling. We won 3 games. I bowled a lot better tonight. I bowled a 186, 168, 171. I was consistent. Patrick bowled better than me too. Joann was a little off.

I actually had a good day today, even when it started out not so good. I kept missing things this morning. As the day went on, I was back on track and really enjoying myself. I ended up being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...