Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Another Day Of Staying Home....Almost

This morning I slept in. Nothing was going on today, so it didn't matter if we slept in. Plus I didn't get much sleep last night. Too much on my mind.

I went to the table and worked on my beading.


I was able to get another 3 rows done. I stopped around 2 pm so we could go to "Carl's Jr." for hamburgers Since the drive-thru was open I thought we could get out for a little bit. I was shocked at how many people were out and about. Almost as if they didn't care. We saw I-5 as busy as it's always been. We picked up the burgers and then went for a ride. We went sight seeing around Napavine. It was a nice day, and we enjoyed seeing the landscape. Then we came back home.

Once we got home, I pulled out my cross stitching.


The frog was here today. It drove me crazy!! I took this part out about 5 times. The flower that was to be in there was taken out so many times I was getting frustrated.


Once I was able to get the flower done and back on track, I was able to roll the piece. I'm now getting to the birdhouse. I really was having fun, once I got past the flower on the right. 


I was able to get the bird done. I really like the way the photo looks, but I'm not that thrilled with it in real life. It's pretty though. I'm really excited about getting the birdhouse started here pretty soon. 

So far my family is doing good. We all are avoiding each other. We call to see how we all are doing. My brother in Las Vegas is doing good. My brother in OK is doing pretty good too. So, I can hope we all will get through this. We do have 1 positive in Lewis County. From what I saw today, it will probably start spreading in this area. It doesn't take much for Lewis County. They tend to think it won't happen to them. I'm thinking it will. I just hope my friends and family can get away from it. We are staying positive. I'm thrilled I can work on my projects, and I have enough stuff to work on! I'd go crazy if I didn't. We've been doing pretty good. 

I've still been doing my back exercises and was glad I got to see the doctor before they stopped that. I did have to reschedule the dreaded colonoscopy for June. I wasn't looking forward to having to be close to the bathroom this weekend - so good things do come out of bad things. At least I figure they do. I'm still smiling and will try to do a FlossTube video this week. I just need to do it while Patrick is outside. lol 

It's going good and I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...