Saturday, March 28, 2020

It's A Quiet Saturday.....Again

Today I was up and enjoying the day. It was quiet and I did get a few things done.

I was working on my beading again. Teri came over with some flour that she found at one of the stores. One of 2 last ones. I gave her a hug and Patrick got after me for hugging her because she is out working at the bank. So, she gets out and is around people. I washed my hands and cleaned up after she left. I don't think it matters but I did just in case.

Got back to my beading and listening to my audio book. It's a "Peacock Murders by Donna Andrews" and it's really good. I laughed over some of it that Patrick had to ask what I was laughing about.


The bird is done on the bottom. I'm now at the 410/446 rows done. I'm really getting a lot done. I actually got 7 rows done today. I'm really looking forward to getting this done. I will have to add a few rows for the hanging part. That's going to be done once everything is done. I will have to get some help from Sharon, but that is going to have to wait till we can visit friends again. It's hard not being about to get out.

I then decided (after my exercises) to do some cross stitching. I'm getting close to finishing that too.


I had to check the color photo to see where the stems go in the left side area. I rolled the piece so it would be easier to get to the top of the birdhouse. I did get some outlining done. I even worked on the top of the birdhouse. I'll keep going on the outlining. I also started on the top bird (blue). The other bird needs it's head put on. Then more flowers. So, it's coming along pretty good. I am looking forward to getting more done. Not sure if I will spend the day tomorrow working on this all day or keep doing beading first and stitching second. Guess that leaves me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...