Monday, March 2, 2020

Three Times The Fun

This morning I was out the door and heading to our BE meeting. I was actually on time too! Sandy and I arrived about the same time.

Before I got there, I had to stop and get my ice tea at McD's. I always get ice tea when I go to meetings at the shop. When I arrived, I picked up some stuff for fabric dye stabilizer. Then I got started on the bird that Sandy gave me. She took the class from Loretta H. She didn't want to do the bird, and gave me the pattern and what she did do.


I did the "mountains" and then worked on the grass. I picked a couple colors for the grass. The head was done by Sandy and so was the start of the wing. According to the pattern, the bird is the last thing you work on. So, I was filling in the grass. I think it's going to look good. I do like what the photo shows.

Then I came on back home. I got back to my laundry and then sat to work on my beading. I didn't listen to my audio book, but I listened to the news. Hard to believe 6 people passed overnight with the virus going around. I'm hoping it doesn't come down to Lewis County, but it could. I've been washing my hands more and more because of it.


I got a couple more rows done. I am seeing the head of the bird coming along - this is yesterday's photo. I didn't have enough rows done to show were the bird is coming from. I'll work on it tomorrow. It's coming along great though. I'm now at 342/446.

After supper I pulled out my cross stitching. I really do like working on my cross stitching as well.


I was able to get more done on the lily. I have more to do on it before it's done, but I was able to fill in where I missed the first time. I'm getting closer and closer to half way done. It's going good.

As I said, it was a day of "Three times the fun!!" Now I'll see what tomorrow brings! It will be fun. I had a great time with friends and I even enjoyed working on all three projects. At this rate, they will get done! That's what I call a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...