Friday, March 18, 2022

A Break Day

 Today was our meeting at moms. I took some quilts with me to put the labels on. I got one label on, when Debbie arrived. I gave her the quilt because it's her neighbors quilt for her brother. I thought I would get another label on, but I didn't. I was just too tired of all this QOV stuff going on. I did enjoy my day with friends. I almost let because there were too many quilters there. A few left early so it wasn't so bad. I'm having a hard time staying when there are 3 different conversations going on. 

Came home and got my QOV certificates done. Then we headed over to DQ for supper. We were disappointed they didn't have the gravy. Food was okay, I should have had a burger instead of chicken strips. No worries, it was good enough. 

Came back home and I decided to just relax and play some games on my tablet. I could have gone down and cut a backing and batting for the quilt top. I could have finished the last one. BUT I didn't. I need to take a photo of the quilt that was finished that was mine. I really need to get the finished photos and not keep taking the tops. 

I was still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...