Tuesday, March 22, 2022

My Day - My Way

 This morning Patrick headed off to golfing. Our backing material arrived along with my heart monitor. I wanted till Patrick got home to put it on. 

After playing games in the morning - and just finishing up with laundry, I decided to work on my cross stitching. FIRST I needed to do the kitty litter. 

I guess she couldn't wait! She was in the area where the litter box is, but when I went to put trash out, she was in her box! Lucky me. I had to wait till she was done before I could put the litter box in it's place and then finish sweeping the floor......

Once all that was done, I decided to get to work. 


I fixed the mistake I did yesterday and was Thankful that it came out right. I didn't have to take anything out. EXCEPT for the brown that was where the dark grey should have been. Once that was corrected I was thrilled to death! I'm back on track. This is fun. I'm just glad this is back on track and is almost done with the wolf. I love working on this, so when the wolf is done, that will thrill me even more - since this part has been a pain in my backside. 

I do enjoy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...