Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Genealogy Day

 This morning Patrick and I were up early and on our way to Olympia. Both of us needed blood tests done. So, we made a morning of it. Once we were done, we headed to our bowling partners place to pick up 2 dozen fresh eggs. Then we went to "Judy's" for breakfast. I had a cinnamon bread French toast while Patrick got my eggs and had some oatmeal. "Oats" actually. 

Came home and I worked on my genealogy. I was able to add another 150 names to Patrick's family. I have a ton of papers in the bedroom and wanted to get started on adding them in. I have a ton that I have no clue why I copied the information - but I will figure it out. I added a few names to my family as well. I found a few mistakes that others had. I double checked my work to theirs. One of the applications for sons of the American Revolution, skipped a generation when filling it out. It happens. 

After that, I pretty much called it a day. It takes a lot to work on the genealogy. Brain dead now. lol I did get the certificates done for the QOV quilts going out tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it again. We have another presentation on the 19th! 

Not the day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...