Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Finishing Up Some Things

This morning I slept in - because of the Benadryl. I had to take it when I headed to bed last night. I'm having an allergic reaction to my heart monitor tape. I contacted the doctors and they gave me the number to call. Called and was told they would forward the information to the Olympia office. I could take it off, but asked if I could wait till I hear from the nurse. I said that was fine. No return call today. I do hope they call tomorrow. 

Then I cleaned up a few things upstairs. Got 2 loads of laundry in the wash. Headed downstairs because I knew Val was coming over for fabric. 

I put the blocks up and couldn't figure out what to do. I put the strips in there, but the color doesn't work. So, I let Patrick know. Don't like it. We were working on something that will work. I may end up doing a block, a white block, then another block. I can do 5 across and 7 down. I may end up doing that. It needs something. Val was over and picked a few fabrics to work on her quilt top. We talked about what she could do for the panel she has. I told her just do borders and that will work. 

Before she got here, I worked on my binding. As in my quilt. 

I was actually in the mood to do this. 

Of course, Sophie thinks this quilt is hers. She's followed me around with it since I got it from Kathleen. 

And she wasn't going to listen to me tell her she's in my way. 

I pulled out my embroidery "stuff" to put away because I needed to clean up the floss and put it where it belonged. I finished the bird yesterday and had a lot of floss that needed to be put away. 

I was putting the threads away for this one and found I had what i needed for the dividers. So, I finished this one up as well. Not bad - 2 done in 2 days. 

Now I just need to finish the binding on the quilt and that will be 3 things done in less then a week. Not bad!! That's what keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...