Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Olympia & Cross Stitching

 This morning Patrick had the cinnamon buns in the oven before I was up. Then when we were done, we headed up to Costco. We picked up a few things that we needed. They didn't have the snack area finished and neither of us wanted to get a hotdog this time. So we came home for lunch. I was hoping for a cheese pizza lol. 

I played on my games - nothing different there. It's weird but today seems likes Saturday. I keep reminding myself it's Wednesday. I have a dental appointment tomorrow and then have people coming over for a meeting. 

As for this afternoon and evening - between playing games, I was able to get a lot done on my cross stitching. 


It's lining up and working out great. I need to add the rest of the red in that one spot, then the black goes on the edge of the wolf. He's really looking good now. I do like the way it's coming out. I hope to get this part done to get moving on the other half of the bottom. It's looking really good so far. I don't have any missing areas so far. It is fun to do this! 

It turned out to be a pretty good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...