Monday, March 28, 2022

Embroidery & Beading

 This morning was our meeting day. I picked up Sandy and we headed to McD's. She was hungry, so we got breakfast while we were there. Sandy gave me a box of jeans that she was going to do something with. We had a good time! 

I have a FINISH! I added the worm and more grass. Once all that was done, I called it done. Gave it back to Sandy, because this was her class project that she didn't want to do. I was thrilled to do it. I'm just glad I was able to finish a project!

I worked more on this - even though this is my photo from the other day. I was able to get more done. I did find I had more of this floss color. 

Came home. Having a hard time with this heart monitor. I changed the tape today - wasting one of the monitor tape. I just hope the 2 I ordered will be coming soon. This is killing me. I'm allergic to the tape and have a very bad rash! It's so bad I want to constantly itch. I did send a message to my doctor to see what I can do to get the itching down. I took a Benadryl and had to nap for about 30 mins. I will take it again tonight and may have to do it again tomorrow. I really need to get this down. When I finally got my exercises done, I took off my shirt and bra - walking around with my sweatshirt on. Letting it all hang out - as they say. 

I worked on my beading to finish up the bottom part of my bead work. I was able to get about 10 rows in. I'm close to finishing the first one of the last set. Then I can finally finish that too. 

I want to work on it tomorrow. But I also need to get another top close to finishing so we can use it for a demo at our meeting. My group has been looking for battings and fabric that is cheaper for us. I'm happy with what we have. So, I'm getting some samples of Warm & Natural. I really don't want to change, but I am willing to look into it. If we change, I want to know what the shipping costs are. We have been treated very well with MDG and I don't want to drop them. This is driving me nuts to find my group members trying to change things on me. 

It was fun to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...