Thursday, March 17, 2022

Closer To Having Another Quilt Top Done

Today I was pretty much on my own all day. Patrick did come back from golfing and stayed about 2 hours before he was off again. 

So, while he was gone, I worked on my quilt top. 

It started out where I left off yesterday. I added the blue to the sashing's. At this point, I took a break. I hate doing the sashes! Surprisingly enough, I didn't have too much trouble with it. 

I decide I needed to bake that pie I wanted to make. I bought a magazine that has a lot of really good recipes in it. I decided to make the Lemon Meringue. I did over cook the top a little, but it's really not as dark as it shows.  

Then Patrick was off to his meeting and then bowling. So, I went down to finish up on the quilt top. Sort of..... 


I added the small blue border. I decided it can wait for me to add the red border last. The blue is as small as the sashes - 1/2". I will put a 2" border of red to see if that works. I'm hoping. 

My day was doing nothing but work on this quilt! AND I still have a border to add. UGH! At least I felt Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...