Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Slowed Down Today

 We were up at 6 am to head to Olympia. Both of us had blood tests to do. Patrick got his results already and I'm still waiting on one of mine. We stopped at Judy's on the way back for breakfast. Patrick dropped me off at home while he headed out to have coffee with some of his fellow co-workers. They are now all retired, so they take a day and have coffee and "gossip." 

When he was done there, he stopped at moms and fixed her shower. 

While he was gone, I got a phone call regarding my heart monitor. I was told to take it off and wait for the new tape strips. When I removed the monitor, my chest is blistered and very red! It looks and feels like I burned myself badly. I was told if I need a few more days after the monitor tape cames in, I can take it before starting up again. They have an extension on my monitor. I felt like crap after. It may be because I get a little light headed with blood or bad injuries. So, I'm bra-less, and will be that way for a little while. 

I did get one side of my quilt bound though. I was able to get 1 1/2 sides done, before I gave up. 


This is the photo from yesterday, but you get the idea of which one I am binding. 

Patrick and I went downstairs to work on that quilt I'm trying to figure out. I should try and figure out another one tomorrow. We came up with another idea, I just need my gold fabric to work on getting it done. It's going to be interesting. No matter what I do, it's a busy quilt! 

That's all I did today. Slowed down on what I wanted to do. My chest is in pain, so I'm having a problem moving around. Oh, well, I'll get there again!

That's Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...