Friday, March 25, 2022

Meeting At Mom's - Small Group

 Today I was out the door with some scraps and quilts. I had 2 quilts that needed the label on them. One was mine. 

Got to moms and was thrilled there was only 6 of us. The regular group. I really enjoy a smaller group. Hildi told me the "other Nancy" wants to join our QOV group. That would be awesome. At this rate there will be 20 of us for QOV. The more we have the more help we can get from others. 


Mom appliqued the Marine emblem in the corner. It looks awesome! This is for Debbie. She's going to use this for her son-in-law. 

I worked on the 2 quilts I took. Then found mom had another quilt done, so I added the label to that quilts as well. 


I was showing Patrick the quilt I did. Of course Sophie had to check things out. Once I moved her, I was able to get a better photo. 


It turned out awesome. I do like this one. 

Came home and worked on some QOV stuff we talked about yesterday. Sent the information to Ricardo. Debbie called and we chatted for a while. She was already home and said she would come get the panel later. Then later tonight I got a message that she needed backing and batting. So will cut that tomorrow and have it with the panel when she comes. 

The rest of the night I listened to my book and played games. Then I sat and watched the show that finds ships in the ocean. The show a computer generated ocean bottom with the ship minus the water. I love seeing that. It's interesting how they do that. 

Now I hope that I will be back to working on my projects again. I want to finish my ornament as well as my cross stitching. Hopefully I will work on one or the other this weekend. 

In the meantime, I'm back to Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...