Thursday, March 3, 2022

A Good Day At Home

Today started out to be slow, then it picked up again. One of my QOV members called asking about scraps, and I told her I had a box of 3 1/2" squares. She said she would take them. I'm glad, because it's a huge box of squares. I need to get mom back on cutting more. 

Then Patrick and I watched a movie on Netflix. I worked on my beading then. 


 I was able to get this much done. It felt good to get half of it done. I worked on it some more when Patrick went bowling. I need to figure out what I'm going to do when I go on the cruise. 

Then I went downstairs to cut some fabric for Connie. She texted and said she has 4 quilts for me. Then she asked for some backing. I picked 2 and cut them for her. While I was doing that, Linda texted to say she needed backing and batting. While we were doing that, mom called saying she has a box of fabric that she wanted to give to the church. Linda said they do Forest quilts, so I told her I would drop a box off on my way home. I have to drop her batting and backing off on the way to moms. THEN Phil asked me to do an task. So, after cutting 3 backings, 1 batting and chatting with Debbie, I'm ready for tomorrow. I have to go to the church, Phil's, Connie's, moms, and back to the church. Now let's see if I remember to take anything to work on tomorrow! At this rate, tomorrow is going to be one busy day! AND Patrick is going golfing - ugh. That's what's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...