Thursday, March 24, 2022

Not Feeling Like Working Today

 This morning I was up and getting things ready for our meeting today at my house. Once all that was done, I relaxed and played a game before heading out to my dental appointment. I met up with Patrick (my DIL's Uncle) and we chatted for a little bit. Then I had to go in for my appointment. I was thankful that the gal I had didn't take forever. It was a shorter visit then usual. We didn't do x-rays todays. 

Came home and got the coffee started. I also got a few more things ready and waited for everyone to show up. Debbie, Nancy, Faye, and I chatted with Ricardo regarding what we wanted to do with our documentary. We started the outline and have things to do. It was a good 2 hours of chatting and getting ready for our work. He has a lot of good ideas. We worked it out as to who was going to do what. I also got 2 more members. So, I'm happy. 

Then since Patrick was going bowling - I decided to just chill all night long. It was nice. I have quilting at moms tomorrow. So, no Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...